Even your old friends treat you like you're somethin' new:

Even your old friends treat you like you're somethin' new:
Johnny come lately (there's a new kid in town). Everybody loves you, so don't let them down.

Saturday, March 1, 2014

She wanted a fur coat:

A few weeks ago it was my wife's birthday. I asked her what she wanted, and she said "a fur coat". Naturally I assumed she wanted chinchilla or mink, but she informed me that she wanted polar bear. Well, of course you can't just walk into Macy's and order a polar bear coat, so I flew one of my several private jets to Alaska and got one for myself. The above is a pic that my undocumented personal servant took. Sure it's hard wrestling a polar bear for its coat in the Alaskan wilderness with your own bare hands and a stun gun, but it's a thousand times harder living with a spoiled socialite who doesn't get her way....

2 comments: