Even your old friends treat you like you're somethin' new:

Even your old friends treat you like you're somethin' new:
Johnny come lately (there's a new kid in town). Everybody loves you, so don't let them down.

Thursday, March 6, 2014

And all the science I don't understand. It's just my job 5 days a week.

I'm not sure if I told you, but I used to work part time for NASA as an astronaut (above was my official portrait). I also used to donate my time to Habitat For Humanity, so I combined the two and spent a few years helping to construct low-income housing on Uranus (of course, we all used to joke and pronounce it "yer anus" - as in: "I'm installing some grout in yer anus"). I built several townhouses, and my expertise was designing the master baths. I must say that I had a bit of difficulty installing the marble flooring, but for the most part things went fairly smoothly. I've long since retired from NASA, although I have to admit that sometimes I really miss that job.

3 comments:

  1. My space travel is in my "Spore" universe.... that is how I spend almost every waking moment tho keep my mind off of our "troubles"....
    Have a great day good Sir....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I want to get my mind off my troubles, I usually fly to Paris for breakfast. You should try it sometime.

      Delete
    2. ... sometimes I even wear my space suit.....

      Delete