Even your old friends treat you like you're somethin' new:

Even your old friends treat you like you're somethin' new:
Johnny come lately (there's a new kid in town). Everybody loves you, so don't let them down.

Thursday, March 27, 2014

I don't know what she sees in it, but whatever...

My wife got back from the scrapbook convention on Monday. She took the above pics with her digital. Scrapbooking must be a chick thing, because of all the pics she took there wasn't one guy in the group. My wife often expresses disappointment that I never join her, but there's no way I'd ever be caught at one of those...

3 comments:

  1. We are afraid that Stacey's attempts at "Scrap-booking" would produce some rather "disturbing" pages.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha if you decide to put one together I'd love to see it...

      Delete
  2. That is an "idea"....
    Hope that you had a great Holiday weekend ...

    ReplyDelete