Even your old friends treat you like you're somethin' new:

Even your old friends treat you like you're somethin' new:
Johnny come lately (there's a new kid in town). Everybody loves you, so don't let them down.

Friday, March 14, 2014

It REALLY should have been her:

Not only was my Great Great Great Grandmother Sarah a model for artists, but she was also an actress. She was originally cast for the lead in the film adaptation for "The Sound Of Music". They had even printed the movie posters (above), but at the last minute they hired Julie Andrews for the role (not my sister Julie Andrews, but the famous actress). Apparently the corporate brass owed Julie a favor. Well, that's how it is in Hollywood, I'm afraid..

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the "laugh" from your "photo-Shopped" image.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Photoshop???? What's Photoshop?? I can assure you, my friend, that the above is 100% genuine. The real thing. Really.

      Delete