Even your old friends treat you like you're somethin' new:

Even your old friends treat you like you're somethin' new:
Johnny come lately (there's a new kid in town). Everybody loves you, so don't let them down.

Friday, March 7, 2014

I just love a good workout:

I've always been big into exercise, and staying physically fit. I'm also a personal trainer at Gold's Gym, and it was I who developed the "Wolverine Workout". I'm not bragging, I'm just saying it like it is. Above is one of my recent cover shots on Muscle & Fitness magazine. Just a side-note, but the chick on the top corner - forget about it, it'll never happen. She's kind of "too into herself", if you know what I mean..

2 comments:

  1. EEEEPIIIIC! I guess you know that once the NSA tracks this down, we've seen the last of you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not gonna happen, my friend. The NSA and I have made a little "agreement", although legal counsel has advised me not to disclose the particulars

      Delete