Even your old friends treat you like you're somethin' new:

Even your old friends treat you like you're somethin' new:
Johnny come lately (there's a new kid in town). Everybody loves you, so don't let them down.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Please don't feel sorry for me. I'll be okay:

Yesterday I had a bit of an accident. I was skydiving, and 10 feet before I hit the ground my parachute ripped open. I plunged to the earth below and landed on a huge patch of poison ivy and stinging nettles. Yes, life's one big friggin' bag of awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Skydiving is something that I always wanted to do ... (yeah, jump out of a perfectly good plane)....But the large fluid filled orb that sets atop my lung would rupture from the sudden changes in barometric pressure... would be dead before I hit the ground...
    Hope that you are well today good Sir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that would be worse-case scenario indeed my good friend

      Delete