Even your old friends treat you like you're somethin' new:

Even your old friends treat you like you're somethin' new:
Johnny come lately (there's a new kid in town). Everybody loves you, so don't let them down.

Monday, February 24, 2014

How rude of me:

If there's one social flaw of mine it's that I find myself talking about me all the time. So, ladies and gentlemen (although Dr. Theda seems to be the only person who reads this blog of mine) I would like to introduce you all to my wife Natalie. She was actually my high school sweetheart, and we married soon after graduation. I painted the portrait myself. With finger paints. She enjoys equestrian activities and scrap booking. We generally do everything together, but whenever she feels like going to a scrap book convention I usually bow out and let her go with her girlfriends. I've always been the jealous type, and part of me is always a little uneasy because we all know how wild the girls can get during those scrapbook conventions...

2 comments: