Even your old friends treat you like you're somethin' new:

Even your old friends treat you like you're somethin' new:
Johnny come lately (there's a new kid in town). Everybody loves you, so don't let them down.

Monday, February 17, 2014

Damn I'm good:

Even though I'm not one to brag, I often compete in marathon races. Seldom do I lose, or even come in second. The above is an unaltered pic of myself winning the 2009 Boston marathon. It was a piece of cake, really. I barely broke a sweat, but then again I seldom do. Sweating's really not my "thing"...

7 comments:

  1. My terminal breathing issues do not allow for "running"....
    Dropped by to welcome you to the "Crypt"....
    Have a great day good Sir....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually when I'm not feeling up to do any running, I pay somebody to do it for me....

      Delete
  2. I Live in poverty and cannot pay anyone anything good Sir....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well my health is going to worsen... and it is terminal...
    But we still hang in there....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seem to have an EGO... ( something that we lack)... How do I go about getting EGO...?

    ReplyDelete