Even your old friends treat you like you're somethin' new:

Even your old friends treat you like you're somethin' new:
Johnny come lately (there's a new kid in town). Everybody loves you, so don't let them down.

Friday, February 21, 2014

I'm definitely a morning person:

You've never been to our estate, but behind the Fancypants mansion is a 30,000 acre preserve. It's been in our family for generations. In the morning I like to climb the tallest of our mountains and do my yoga stretches, then I'm ready for the day. I tried going a day or two without and I really noticed a difference - I just felt "out of sorts" and not myself. Yes, it's hard to break old routines for sure.

4 comments:

  1. do not have any "routines"... just sit in this corner till I die...
    You always seem in good spirits ... never loose that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgive me .... if I'm.... out.. of... breath, but I just... came... down.........the.. mountain.. For some reason... it really... took... the wind.. out of me.... today.......

      Delete
  2. We got to repel off of a mountain one time with Friends... I had a good time that day...

    ReplyDelete